Mukeshkumar ShahFounder Partner
- Auditing & Assurance
- Financial Consultancy
- Company Formation
- Corporate Services
- M&A Transaction Services
- Fellowship Chartered Accountant (FCA) – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelor of Law (L.L.B.) – Gujarat University
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) – Gold Medalist from Gujarat University
With over 25 years of experience in auditing & assurance, financial advisory, business development, corporate finance, entrepreneurship, management, business planning and financial decision analysis, Mukeshkumar Shah has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Mukeshkumar Shah Chartered Accountants comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other companies in the same field.
Before founding Mukeshkumar Shah Chartered Accountants in early 2013, Mukeshkumar Shah has the experience of being a Senior Partner at a firm in the same industry.
- Led a team of more than 50 Chartered Accountants, Senior Accountants and Consultants providing quality financial services.
- Providing wide array of services such as Accounting, Auditing and Assurance, Company Formation, Mergers & Acquisitions, IT Solutions and development of Software (Wingold) in association with Microsoft as a solution for the Gold and Diamond Industry in UAE, HR Consultancy and Investment Advisory.
- Implementation of Hedge Accounting for Precious Metal and Commodities in the UAE for companies.
- Handled more than a 700 clients in various fields of work.
- Advisor and Lead Manager for State Bank of India and SBI Capital Markets, to raise more than 100 million dollars equivalent of fund in primary market in United Arab Emirates for India Millennium Deposits (Total Offering – USD 2 Billion).
- Facilitated OTC Market and price discovery mechanism of India Millennium Deposits on Behalf of SBI Capital Markets. Completed transactions of more than 700 million USD over the span of the products.
- SBI Mutual Fund Service Centre – June 2005 to June 2008
Facilitated in establishment of footprint for SBI Mutual Fund in the GCC region and processed applications and customer complaints on behalf of SBI Mutual Fund.
If you’d like a to meet with a member of our team, please start by completing the form: